Albury Heath Cricket Ground
These are the directions to Albury Heath Cricket Ground
New Road, Albury, GU5 9DB
1. From Guildford, take the A246/A25 Epsom Road
2. Pass the shops and petrol station at Merrow
3. Keep straight on at two roundabouts
4. At the junction with traffic lights, turn right (A25, maybe not shown on signs!)
5. Follow the A25 up to Newlands Corner and then down the other side of the hill
6. Soon after reaching the bottom of the hill turn right (A248 for Godalming, Albury)
7. After about 600 metres, as the road bends to the right, take the left turn signposted to Albury Heath, Farley Green & Peaslake
8. The cricket ground is on the right, after about 800 metres
9. Turn right along the track which runs around the back of the cricket ground, and park just beyond the pavilion building.
10. If you reach a level crossing before finding the cricket ground, you have gone too far. The cricket ground will be about 500 metres away, behind you.
11. There are several tracks and parking areas in the vicinity of the cricket ground. Any of them will work, if you have difficulty identifying/finding the one described above