Remember to refresh page for latest update!
No observation plans for tonight yet. Please check back later. If nothing new by 20h00, there will most likely be no outing tonight.
EITHER Friday 25th October
OR Saturday 26th October 2019
(depending on the weather forecast)
At Albury Cricket Ground
Start Time from 8.30pm onwards.
Please dim your car lights as you arrive on site.
Check the GAS Website or Facebook Page on the appropriate day for confirmation or cancellation